The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (91-100)….
91. 68% of victims of racist hate crimes are men
92. We spend three times more money on researching female cancers than male cancers
93. Children with involved dads are less likely to become homeless
94. One in four primary schools have no male teachers
95. Eight out of 10 dads want to be more involved in their children’s education
96. 20% to 30% of male prisoners have learning difficulties
97. We vaccinate all girls cancer, but don’t vaccinate boys
98. Boys are more than twice as likely to be victims of violent crime as girls
99. 20,000 people die of work-related causes each year and most of them are men
100. Fewer than 1% of refuge spaces for domestic violence victims are allocated to men
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: