The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (81-90)….
81. Men are twice as likely to be victims of hate crimes as women
82. One dies from suicide every minute worldwide
83. Boys are two-to-three times more likely to have a special educational need
84. Girls with involved dads are less likely to have teenage pregnancies
85. 92% of false allegations of domestic violence, rape and sexual abuse are made by women
86. 65% of victims of homophobic hate crimes are men
87. Men are three times more likely to die from lung cancer
88. The majority of the world’s 250,000 child soldiers are boys
89. countries still conscript their citizens (mostly men) into the armed forces
90. 90% of young male offenders were excluded from school
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: