The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (61-70)….
61. Men and boys are four-to-five times more likely to die violent deaths
62. Men are twice as likely to die before the age of 65
63. Separated men are six times more likely to kill themselves than separated women
64. Only 11% of separated dads get to share parenting
65. Boys are 4.5 times more likely to be sexually abused by their mothers than girls
66. Male rape victims are half as likely to report the crime
67. Older men are half as likely to live to 100
68. Boys excluded from school are 19 times more likely to commit suicide
69. Children with involved dads are more are less likely to commit crime
70. The majority of elder abuse against men is committed by women
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: