The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (111-120)….
111. The male pay gap: women in their twenties earn more than men
112. We spend less time, money and energy improving men’s health
113. Boys are more likely to be taken into care and less likely to be adopted
114. Children with involved dads are more likely to escape poverty
115. There are four times more advice services targeted at helping women than men
116. For every type of criminal offence men are more likely to receive a harsher sentence
117. We spend eight times more money on women’s health than men’s health
118. Boys aged 5 trail girls in 11 of the 13 key educational measures
119. At least 92% of separated mums win custody of their children
120. Men have unequal parental leave rights
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: