The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (101-110)….
101. We don’t protect boys in UK from painful, dangerous, medically unnecessary male circumcision
102. We screen more women against cancer than men
103. Poor black boys are up to 168 times more likely to be excluded from school
104. Children with involved dads are less likely to be unemployed
105. 82% of adult male prisoners have a writing age of under 12 or under
106. 90% of men in prison have at least one mental disorder
107. Men are 70% more likely to die from cancers that affect men and women
108. Boys are three-to-four times more likely to be excluded from school
109. Men are more likely to be made redundant and less likely to be re-employed
110. Two-thirds of men in prison have a drink problem
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: