The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (51-60)….
51. A significant proportion of domestic violence victims assaulted (50%), injured (30%) and killed (25%) are men
52. Men are three times more likely to die in accidents
53. Eight out of 10 suicidal young men have experienced bullying
54. Young men are four times more likely than any other group to suffer violent crime
55. 89 countries still permit teachers to physically punish children, the main victims are boys
56. Male victims of domestic violence are twice as likely to tell no-one about the abuse
57. Men are four to five times more likely to die from drug and alcohol abuse
58. Seven out of 10 suicidal young men have experienced violence from adults
59. Children with involved dads are less likely to smoke, drink and take drugs
60. Two-thirds of family earnings are brought home by dads
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: