The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (41-50)….
41. More than half a million men and boys worldwide die violent deaths every year
42. Male victims of domestic violence are 50% more likely to attempt suicide than female victims
43. 72% of income tax in the UK is paid by men
44. Every minute a man somewhere in the world dies a violent death
45. Schools help girls outperform boys at every level of education
46. Men and boys are three times more likely to be victims of robbery and mugging
47. Male victims of sexual abuse are five times more likely to attempt suicide than other men
48. The majority of child maltreatment is committed by women against boys
49. Young men are 50% more likely to be unemployed than young women
50. Only one in eight primary school teachers are male
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: