The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (31-40)….
31. Men and boys are the main victims of both male violence and female violence
32. 84% of recession suicides are men
33. Children with involved dads are less likely to die from suicide
34. Over half of British soldiers who die each year are young men aged under 26
35. Women are now a third more likely to go to university than men
36. 150 acts of wounding, violence and assault are committed against men and boys every hour
37. Young men leaving the armed forces are two-to-three times more likely to kill themselves
38. In UK law only women have automatic parental rights
39. 86% of people sexually abused by a woman are not believed when they disclose the abuse
40. Only 3% of state nursery teachers are male
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: