The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (21-30)….
21. Men are 7 times more likely than women to be killed by a stranger
22. More British soldiers killed themselves than were killed in Afghanistan
23. Children with involved dads are less likely to heave mental health problems
24. 99% of British soldiers who die in Afghanistan are men
25. 70% of young offenders come from fatherless homes
26. Men are 60% more likely to be killed by someone they know than women
27. Unemployed men are two to three times more likely to kill themselves than employed men
28. 82% of dads want to spend more time with their children
29. Nearly half of boys sexually abused by a parent are abused by their mums
30. 83% of people killed in war are men and boys
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: