The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) we are highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (11-20)….
11. 1 in 6 men and boys are victims of rape and sexual abuse
12. In 99% of countries men die younger than women
13. Twice as many boys are unable to read and write at the expected standard
14. Boys in care are four to five times more likely to attempt suicide
15. Children with involved dads are less likely to be excluded from school
16. 7 out of 10 murder victims are men
17. Girls get 57% more A* results at GCSE and A Level
18. Young male offenders are 18 times more likely to kill themselves
19. Women commit around 50% of all domestic violence but account for only 7% of convictions
20. Young men are three times more likely to be murdered than young women
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: