The Global Campaign for Men and Boys
How are men unequal? What are the areas of life where men and boys aren’t doing as well as women and girls on average?
To mark International Men’s Day (19th November) equality4men will be highlighting “120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men” throughout the month of November.
You can find more details of all of these issues in our eBook Equality For Men that you buy today via the link at the bottom of this post.
120 Reasons We Need Equality For Men (1-10)….
1. 82% of people who die a violent death worldwide are male
2. In 99% of countries more men than women die by suicide
3. Boys in nearly 100 countries get a worse education than girls
4. Children with involved dads are more likely to do well at school
5. Boys and young men are 2.5 times more likely to die before they reach 25
6. Men are twice as likely to be victims of violent crime
7. 12 men die from suicide every day in the UK
8. Boys are 25% more likely to die before their 5th birthday than girls
9. Homeless men men are 9 times more likely to kill themselves
10. The male pay gap: single women earn more than single men
References for all the above statistics—and much more besides—can be found in our eBook Equality For Men by Glen Poole which you can download now for £10 via the following link:
If you’d like to join our mailing list and receive occasional updates from us about equality4men then submit your details below: